Marshall & Swift/Boeckh (MSB) is the leading provider of property valuation and related business information to government agencies, and the real estate, lending, investing, and insurance markets. Utilizing state-of-the-art databases, systems, and proprietary technologies, MSB enables enterprises to access and manage large volumes of mission-critical data.
An available portfolio of high-value analytical services provides clients with core business solutions that transform ordinary data into valuable and actionable business intelligence to provide for improved risk-based decisioning, marketing initiatives, and similar situational analysis.
Premised with the understanding that knowledge is power, MSB software and tools enable businesses to utilize their data, along with MSB provided analytics and automation to arrive at better, more consistent business decisions.
The Product Quality Control Analyst is responsible for executing data changes, data updates and other special projects as assigned. This role is responsible for the validation of data and accuracy of the data and calculations for partial loss dataset in assigned product(s) line.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and/or perform data updates for products
- Supervise and/or work on database designing and testing for software /data products
- Supervise and/or work on the DQA of the data within the product
- Sign off on all data-related DQA for assigned products
- Support Help Desk, Client Engagement, Product Managers and Sales in answering product-related questions (RFI’s)
- Research as required to support RFI responses and special research projects as assigned.
- May be required to work directly with clients and vendors regarding data requirements.
- Requires a good understanding of how our end users use the claims products.
Education & Work Experience:
- This job has limited supervisory responsibilities.
- Acts as a team leader or data product manager and may be required to work as a mentor for less experienced coworkers
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Professional level of knowledge equivalent to a two-year college degree in Construction Management, Real Estate Appraisal, or Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in construction, commercial work preferred, insurance work a plus.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- Proficient in excel spreadsheets, and use of pivot tables, macros, formula functions
- Proficiency with Access and SQL databases
- Good clerical and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- General office environment
- No special physical demands required
MSB is a Decision Insight Information Group company which is owned by a private equity firm, TPG Capital®. Located in the U.S., Canada and Europe, Decision Insight Information Group delivers a comprehensive range of information, infrastructure and decision support products and services for financial and legal professionals. Operating at the heart of the property industry, Decision Insight Information Group manages complex information solutions and provides clarity on decision making for buying, selling, conveyancing, financing and insurance.
Decision Insight companies include MSB and DataQuick in the U.S., Access Point Information Canada, SearchFlow, xit2 and Decision Insight Hub in the UK, Millar & Bryce in Scotland, Rochford Brady Group in the Republic of Ireland, and Wertweiser, a joint venture with HVB Bank, in Germany. Decision Insight has 1,100 employees in 16 offices. For more information, visit www.decisioninsightgroup.com .
TPG Capital® is a leading global private investment firm with over $47 billion of capital under management across a family of funds. Since the firm's founding in 1992, TPG’s investment philosophy has been to create value by investing in change - change created by industry trends, economic cycles or specific company circumstances.
Marshall & Swift/Boeckh (MSB) - 2 years ago