AMEC’s Mining & Metals business performs consulting and EPCM services for many of the world’s leading mining companies and is executing world-class projects on five continents.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Based Document Controller for an underground mining project in the Western United States. This position is based at the project site in the Western United States. Reporting to the Project Controls Manager, the Document Controller is responsible for managing all project documentation for the underground EPCM project in order to meet and/or exceed client expectations. If you have a successful track record and thrive on challenges in a fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
- Managing all project documentation from handling, logging, data control, maintaining records, issuing and filing to turnover and handover to clients and archiving upon project completion.
- Providing support in managing engineering, project, contractual and administrative documents.
- Coordinating and managing project authorization and approvals matrix, as well as client and vendor distribution lists.
- Maintaining and issuing document registers in the project management system (Convero).
- Liaising and coordinating document control activities with engineering and construction management staff at site and engineering office.
- Providing all necessary support to the construction management team.
- Ensure provision of quality service and earn additional business through proactive relationship building.
- Developing and maintaining communication channels with clients, stake holders and internal AMEC personnel to ensure that work flows smoothly.
AMEC is an equal opportunity employer, a global leader in sustainability and recognized as top employer for 2012. Since 2000, Engineering News Record magazine has ranked AMEC among the top International Design Firms. AMEC has also ranked at the top of its sector in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index since 2005. Are you ready for a rewarding career with AMEC? Join us now!
- Undergraduate or technical degree in engineering, contract management, construction management or related discipline from a recognized university.
- More than 5 years document control experience with mining or heavy industrial projects. Experience managing underground mine or tunnel infrastructure installations is preferred.
- Proven track record of successful project completion with respect to safety, cost and schedule, while exceeding customer expectations.
- Willingness to travel.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls or agency solicitations will be accepted. By submitting your personal profile and resume, you consent to AMEC sharing this information within its business units in order to identify other employment opportunities you may be suitable for.
AMEC - 24 months ago
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy...