The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for delivery of patient care through the use of the nursing process and provides leadership by working cooperatively with nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Knowledge of Clinical Policies and Procedures
- Clinical Skills
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Active Registered Nurse License in the state
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Nursing - RN
ND-Devils Lake-Mercy Hospital
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 11 months ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...