MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. was formed in 1994 to provide an affordable, simple to use wireless service for customers in metropolitan areas seeking an alternative to traditional landline or wireless service. Our rapidly growing company offers a great work environment. Visit us at www.metropcs.com to learn more about our exciting history and to view our job postings.
This position exists to provide support to the billing operations team and the Billing Operations Manager. This position will be responsible for fielding an array of technical solutions with customer/vendor facing impacts. They will assist in maintaining of production system environments, development of and enhancement to functionality within those environments, as well as interdepartmental project support and any other billing system initiatives. This position will serve as the primary backup to the Billing Operations Manager, responsible for performing daily tasks associated with the peripheral billing products/services as well as the billing system itself.
Areas of Responsibility
Minimum Education/Certifications/Knowledge Requirements:
- Enterprise Service Desk – Trouble Ticket Triage and Resolution
- System Validations and Cleanups
- Daily Audits
- Incidental Support
- Vendor Support
- Interdepartmental Projects
- Billing Systems and OSS SME
- Billing Programs / Billing System Release Support
- Documentation and Training
- Act as the Primary Backup to the Billing Operations Manager as needed
Minimum Experience/Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent related experience/education
- 4 years’ experience utilizing billing and payment platforms
- Knowledge of Customer and Market Operations a plus
MetroPCS - 18 months ago
MetroPCS Communications has an urban outlook on communications. The regional wireless service provider offers use of its phone networks...