The Director of Marketing is responsible for managing the production of branded marketing materials. You will also be supporting the VP of Marketing & Research in the day-to-day management of a marketing center or group.
Location- Seattle, WA
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Promotes a team environment and provides work direction. Ensures the accuracy of the work product and that all deadlines are met.
- Provides project management support for all marketing related initiatives.
- Develops social media strategy, online marketing efforts for the organization overall
- Maintains relationships with contract marketing vendors.
- Works with clients to develop marketing concepts and design marketing materials.
- Ensures compliance with company standards with the company logo and consistency of marketing products.
- May manage business development for the Marketing Center.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly marketing reports for management.
- Manage the information flow provided such as press releases, feature stories and by-line articles to the media.
- May serve as the contact for advertising and promotion for a local area office.
- Manages a work unit and/or group.
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating direct reports.
- Responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan and execute marketing initiatives
- Leadership with a pragmatic approach is resourceful and creative. Work in fast pace, high growth environment. Manage multiple priorities, detail-oriented with very strong project management skills.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of four to six years of related experience and/or training.
- Strong business acumen, proven leadership in driving business objectives in a matrixes environment.
- 5+ years management (hiring, training and developing others)
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
The successful candidate will embody key attributes or characteristics in the following areas:
Compensation and Benefits
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management. Ability to make effective presentations on general topics to an internal department, large group of employees, clients, and/or management. Ability to motivate employees and client groups to take desired action.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Able to forecast and prepare budgets. Prepares and manages departmental budget.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations.
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colliers International - 11 months ago
Colliers Macaulay Nicolls, or CMN International, is the largest member of Colliers International's global network of affiliated...