When you join our family at an Emeritus Community, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
The Assistant Resident Care Director assists the Resident Care Director (RCD) in management and operation of the Wellness Department including: maintaining standards in resident care services; supervision and oversight of Wellness Department staff including training and assigning overall duties in accordance with the residents’ needs; meeting financial and budgetary guidelines; and upholding state regulations/Emeritus policies and procedures. This position may be asked to assume the role of the RCD in the absence of a RCD at the community.
Qualifications: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
Eligibility Requirements for Maryland applicants only:
- According to state regulations must be an RN or LPN in good standing with the State Licensing Authority
- Working knowledge of computers including Excel, Word, and MS Office is required
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must meet all health requirements
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must have valid driver license
- Must pass criminal background check and nursing licensure validation as required by state law
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the senior population
Eligibility Requirements for Connecticut applicants only:
- Licensed RN in good standing with State Licensing Authority with Case Manager Delegating Nurse (CMDN) certification – a 16-hour state approved class.
Eligibility Requirements for New Jersey applicants only:
- Licensed RN in good standing with the State of Connecticut. Must meet SALSA requirements. The SALSA must be a nurse with a baccalaureate degree in nursing and a minimum of 2 full years of full time employment or full time equivalent clinical experience in nursing, at least one year of which shall be home health care or community health program that included care of the sick at home.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Licensed RN in good standing with the state.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.