Law Clerk – Temporary
North Dakota Supreme Court - North Dakota

This job posting is no longer available on North Dakota Supreme Court. Find similar jobs:Law Clerk Temporary jobs - North Dakota Supreme Court jobs

locations or Burleigh County’s Human Resource office can assist you with completing your online application.
  • Applicants who are residents of North Dakota and eligible to claim veteran’s preference must include Form DD214. Claims for disabled veteran’s preferences must also include Form DD214 and a letter less than one year old from the Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs indicating disability; claims for preference as the eligible spouse of a disabled or deceased veteran must include Form DD214, a marriage certificate, and a letter less than one year old from Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs indication disability, or the veteran’s death certificate.
  • Applicants who may need additional job information or may require accommodation or assistance with the application or interview process should contact Aggie Horner at 701-222-6669.

    Equal Opportunity Employer:

    The employing agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services, and complies with the provisions of the North Dakota Human Rights Act.