Netflix Purchasing & Facilities team is seeking an amazing Purchasing Administrator to assist with licensing, services contracts, lease administration and other day-to-day responsibilities for our Los Gatos based Purchasing and Facilities Team. This role will report to the Purchasing Manager, but will also work closely with the team’s Director on Real Estate/Facilities administrative activities.
Provide support to the Purchasing Manager and team Director by administering non-disclosure, licensing, service agreements, leases, and reviewing sales terms and conditions. Update and maintain internal contract records (hard copy and using various software applications), and facilitate internal and supplier communications during contract/agreement review process. Also involves heavy internal correspondence with business owners to obtain critical information about contract renewal, etc.
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience with contracts and/or leases
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organize work priorities
- Knowledge of filing and updating records (hard and soft copy)
- Strong ability to use standard business software and applications
- Knowledge of general accounting practices a major plus
Netflix - 30+ days ago
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...