This position is responsible for compiling reports and making recommendations to internal and external customers regarding machine maintenance by utilizing the five elements of Condition Monitoring: SOS, Inspections, Electronic Data, Site Conditions, and Repair History.
• Review Visionlink codes, SOS reports, and inspections results; generate sales leads; and contact customers.
• Provide back up for Visionlink administrator, which includes turning machines on/off in Visionlink, creating Visionlink user accounts, answering questions from sales/service staff about Product Link/Visionlink.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
• Strong computer/internet skills are required.
• Must be able to perform basic calculations such as averages and percentages.
• Must be able to communicate technical issues regarding machine health in easily understood terms to both internal and external customers.
• Must be mechanically inclined and able to understand basic equipment operation and design.
• Must be able to comprehend and explain satellite/cellular communication and GPS technology.
• An ideal candidate would have experience with Product Link hardware, Visionlink software, and experience repairing heavy equipment, but these are not firm requirements to be able to do the job.
• High School diploma or equivalent required with some college or technical training preferred.
Date Posted: 04/09/2013
Yancey Bros Co. - 8 months ago