Blue & Co., LLC is currently recruiting a Tax Consultant – Client Focused for a fast-paced affiliate in Indianapolis, Indiana. This highly specialized practice group has experienced tremendous growth and is primarily focused on consulting related to complex tax credits, initiatives, and optimizing deductions. This is an excellent career move for a staff-level public accounting audit or tax professional or engineer who seeks a more consultative position with that involves expert-level strategies and compensation rewards for their superior effort.
• Consult directly with clients regarding innovative tax strategies, savings, credits, and current rules and regulations
• Excellent communicator and able to confidently present recommendations; quick thinker and skilled negotiator.
• Act as consultant and technical expert for clients, many of whom are also experts in their fields and are in need of highly specialized, independent advisor; strong ability to translate knowledge and ever-changing regulations into unique strategies for a wide variety of clients.
• Self-motivated with strong desire to help grow the practice through networking and overall business development.
• Entrepreneurial spirit; thrives in challenging consultative environment; consultative mindset/approach; strategic thinker.
• Thrives in a fast-paced, high energy, independent environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or engineering with a minimum of two years’ experience.
• Experienced in reading, interpreting and navigating through complex financial reports and tax returns.
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 1/3 of the time; mostly day trips with 3-4 overnights per month.
We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, is proudly ranked as the 54th largest CPA firm in the U.S. From a startup in 1970 to eight offices throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio, our success is driven by a culture of responsive solutions for our clients and a real commitment to our employees.
At Blue, we offer a unique work environment where you are truly appreciated, rewarded and recognized for your contributions. It’s these very characteristics that led to our being named to the 2012 “Best Places to Work” in both Indiana and Kentucky, as well as named a 201
2 “Best Employers in Ohio” — honors we strive to reflect in our communications, our benefits and the culture we create.
Guidance, opportunity, flexibility and support — that's life at Blue & Co., LLC
Blue is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
No phone calls please. Agency candidates will not be considered for this position.
Blue & Co., LLC is proud of the innovative solutions and services offered to our clients. We offer a depth of service unlike any other, from...