About the Opportunity
We have an immediate opening for professional, self-motivated, sales-minded individuals looking for a career, not just a job. Successful candidates will receive paid training, a proven sales process, support of a professional team, benefit package, competitive base and the potential to earn $80,000++.
About the Company
We are a leading insurance restoration window repair & replacement company looking to continue our market share growth. Our success has been built on our ability to continually serve our customers in new ways and always improve the customer experience. We are looking for professionals who value integrity, quality & service. Our primary customers are homeowners who have experienced hail damage. We assist them by working directly with their insurance company to simplify the process and provide fast professional service.
Is this position right for you?
- Are you willing to learn and follow a proven process that will ensure your success?
- Are you interested in being supported by best in class training, technology & process?
- Are you a people person who sets goals, is self-motivated & likes to work independently?
- Are you competitive, self-motivated with at least 1 year of sales and / or service experience?
- Are you interested in working for a growing company with advancement opportunities?
- Are you comfortable meeting with homeowners about potential storm damage in their area?
- Are you willing to work hard to earn $80K++ this year – even more next year?
If you honestly answered yes to these questions – you are the type of professional we would like to fast track. We have a strong interview process but if you are selected – we will provide all the tools, training & support required to ensure your personal and professional success.
- Meet on site with homeowners and professionally present our service
- Accurately describe & sell our services & products to homeowners
- Meet with representatives from the insurance company on behalf of the homeowner
- Review the final insurance paperwork for accuracy on behalf of the homeowner
- Get homeowner to agree using our service & accurately complete paperwork
- Enter all sales activity notes and job related information to company software
- Money motivated and results oriented
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently with limited supervision
- Strong follow through and commitment
- Work a variable schedule including nights and some weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High personal and professional standards
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build strong partnerships with co-workers, and clients
- Problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to problem solve and develop solutions for our customers
- Willingness to improve and learn
- General computer & MS office skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
Competitive base salary, generous commission program, paid expenses and company benefits.