This individual reports to the Operations Manager for the Reconstruction Division is responsible for fully managing reconstruction projects from the Date of Work Authorization to the Date Closed. Primary focus is to create and maintain all project budgets and time schedules; while efficiently utilizing SRR resources (subcontractors, labor and materials) for project completion. This individual is responsible for abiding by all insurance program policies, time requirements and procedures in a timely manner so as to ensure that we receive high marks for our TIPS and POMS scores. These projects consist of structures that have been partially or fully damaged by fire, water, wind and other such disasters.
Project Management Functions:
- Create project budget based upon estimate provided by estimators (importing into DASH)
- Allocate company resources (subcontractors, vendors, internal labor) to budgeted Work Orders
- Create the project schedule, date of target completion and communicate to Client and third parties (Insurance, Prop Management, etc)
- Order materials from vendors based on selections and oversee delivery and installation of such materials
- Manage the scheduling and production of subcontractors
- Maintain project budget
- Review subcontractor/vendor bills
- Ensure proper allocation of job costs
- Coordinate draw payments and progressive invoicing with Clients and Sales/Production Coordinator
- Collection of draws and final payment during work and upon project completion
- Retain a minimum of 40% GP on all projects
- Follows all administrative processes and procedures of the Division and ensures that all company policies and procedures are followed.
- Participates in company training programs as needed, attends staff meetings
- Regularly meets with the Operations Manager to assess production schedule and financial performance of each project.
- Maintains job folders for jobs, follows the Process Checklist and ensures that folders are cleanly turned over to the Sales and Production Coordinator
- Update DASH with project updates, journal notes, pictures and timeline entries
- Maintains effective contact with supervision, Clients and third party clients
- Participates in regular staff meetings to keep projects and activities running smoothly.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must have valid driver license and clean driving record
- Must have high school diploma
- Two (2) years in a lead or supervisory capacity