Job Requisition Number: 75222
Category: Network/Telecom - Systems Administration
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
At CACI, we don't just hire you for a job; we hire you for a career. CACI recruits, retains, and develops a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. We empower you to forge your path while providing you with the tools, guidance, and flexibility needed to accomplish your career goals. CACI has a clear, defined strategy that has guided our success for over fifty years.
Consider a career with CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing the information technology and consulting solutions America needs to defeat global terrorism, secure our homeland and improve government services.
Division: Criminal Division, Washington DC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides intermediate to advanced level experience in managing the day-to-day operation and architecture of a litigation support SharePoint Portal application, to include training.
- Plans, designs, and implements sites, pages, and web parts for 1,000 users.
- Coordinates with content managers, site administrators, and outside government organizations for new features and capabilities.
- Assists in providing content support.
- Evaluates technical feasibility of proposed system solutions.
- Researches, analyzes, monitors, troubleshoots, and resolves SharePoint server or data problems.
- Develops, maintains, and implements network support and archiving procedures within SharePoint.
- Keeps current regarding new features for system enhancements.
- Provides new innovative solutions to the current SharePoint structure.
- Implements and coordinates SharePoint policies, procedures, and standards and enforces security procedures.
- Contributes to architectural planning and implementation.
- May assist with the capacity and placement of SQL Server resources
- Experience with SharePoint 2007 & 2010, Windows Server 2003 & 2008, and SQL Database 2008 & 2010.
- Experience with SharePoint groups and Active Directory.
- Experience in writing technical software requirements and test procedures.
- At least three years hands-on, directly applicable experience actually doing the work of implementing the kinds of systems being set up - e.g., Unix, Windows, internet, etc. - will generally be expected.
- It is essential that the individual actually have done the work of designing, obtaining equipment and software, installing, integrating, testing, etc., in the environment required. Must have a good understanding of the specific applications and application software, e.g., Oracle, Concordance, web hosting, etc.
- CNE certification highly desirable. At least one year of experience setting up large scale database management applications, using the applicable database management software.
- MS Windows experience.
- Experience in storage technology planning, performance capacity planning and modeling, applications planning, human factors issues, distributed processing, business process analysis.
- Requires at least six months' experience on the job at the specific installation being administered; in general, individuals will be promoted into this position from within, rather than hired from outside.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the Government's IT environments, including office automation networks and PC and server based databases and applications.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the Government's security requirements (i.e. NIST, E-Gov, FIPS, FISMA, and DOJ regulations).
- Litigation support experience helpful.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree preferably in the computer science or management information/technology disciplines and 5-7 years of experience.
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,900 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 2 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...