Lucas Groupis partnering with a successful online solution provider and IT consulting group with offices in NY and Europe: London, Brussels, Paris, Barcelona and Wroclaw. Theyhave decided to open a support center in Tampa, FL and are looking for a strong System Administrator .
Not required, but a plus:
- Broad knowledge of ISO/OSI network model,
- Knowledge of operating systems configuration: Linux (console mode: RedHat, Debian), MS Windows (2003, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 2012,),
- Knowledge of Apache, PHP, MySQL, ProFTPD, SSH. Optional: OpenVPN, Nagios (open source monitoring software), BIND configuration,
- Knowledge of installation/management of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012: Active Directory, DNS, IIS, DHCP,
- Scripting knowledge: Perl, Powershell, Bash,
- Basic knowledge about SSL certificates (private/public key infrastructure),
- Ability to work independently,
- Ability for fast learning and finding solutions for encountered problems.
- Experience with MS SQL, Oracle, database administration,
- Optionally have VMWare ESX experience, hardware and software (nginx, Weblogic) load balancing experience.
- Successful candidate will work on ongoing maintenance of enterprise content management solutions and cloud hosting environments as well as will be taking part in projects delivered by our company.