Lucas Groupis partnering with a successful online solution provider and IT consulting group with offices in NY and Europe: London, Brussels, Paris, Barcelona and Wroclaw. Theyhave decided to open a support center in Tampa, FL and are looking for a strong System Administrator .
Not required, but a plus:
- Broad knowledge of ISO/OSI network model,
- Knowledge of operating systems configuration: Linux (console mode: RedHat, Debian), MS Windows (2003, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 2012,),
- Knowledge of Apache, PHP, MySQL, ProFTPD, SSH. Optional: OpenVPN, Nagios (open source monitoring software), BIND configuration,
- Knowledge of installation/management of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012: Active Directory, DNS, IIS, DHCP,
- Scripting knowledge: Perl, Powershell, Bash,
- Basic knowledge about SSL certificates (private/public key infrastructure),
- Ability to work independently,
- Ability for fast learning and finding solutions for encountered problems.
- Experience with MS SQL, Oracle, database administration,
- Optionally have VMWare ESX experience, hardware and software (nginx, Weblogic) load balancing experience.
- Successful candidate will work on ongoing maintenance of enterprise content management solutions and cloud hosting environments as well as will be taking part in projects delivered by our company.
Lucas Group - 16 months ago