Senior Project Manager for Commercial & Industrial Construction for an established, local construction-fabrication-engineering company.
Pay dependent on experience ($75k-$90k base salary for 45-50 hour weeks) plus full benefits, profit sharing, company vehicle.
Emphasis in natural gas facility/compression work, structural steel work, industrial concrete, commercial buildings.
The qualified applicant must have:
1. A minimum of four years commercial / industrial construction experience, with at least two years in a management / decision-making position.
2. A high mechanical aptitude
3. The ability to effectively oversee multiple projects, deal directly with the customer, and assure the project’s quality & timely completion
4. Excellent communication & people skills, a team player
5. Computer proficiency
6. Bachelor Science in Civil engineering/tech degree, or possible Mechanical engineering. This requirement may be waived for a highly qualified individual.
Qualified applicants and residents of USA only, please.