This role provides implementation and on-going support to existing and new customers utilizing data, M2M, unified communications, cloud
computing and core networking customers.
Qualified candidates will possess multiple years of experience in the communications and/or network industry in a sales-oriented, technical
design and engineering role, with an emphasis on IP-based network, communications and mobility solutions. Assume leadership role in providing
technical direction to customers and internal staff in the development and maintenance of fully-integrated data solutions. This position
requires excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment and explain complex systems to customers. The successful
candidate will collaborate with customers by providing customer needs analysis, engineering and design of technical solutions, technical
presentations and technical consultation to internal and external customers.
trouble shooting networks, systems and applications to correctly identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems.
- Drives implementation and end to end support to business partners.
- Escalation point for external customers and B2B reps on technical customer issues.
- Responsible for re-creation of failures and malfunctions experienced at customer sites and resolving those failures and malfunctions by
including assisting with customer site surveys prior to system installation and deployment.
- Responsible for creation of process documentation of trouble resolutions.
- May be called upon to provide pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of customer solutions and applications
- Maintains training and certifications including but not limited to the below:
- Cisco Certified Wireless Professional preferred
- Microsoft Certified preferred
- CCNA Certifications preferred
- Senior Architect Certification preferred
verifiable instances of implementing one or more of the following:
- 5+ years in customer facing positions (sales, sales engineering, consulting) or
- 5+ years architecture experience in conceptualization, definition and development of IT and or telecom based products and service with
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Data and IP Services (ATM, Frame Relay, VoIP, PIP, VPN, IP PBX)
- Managed Network Services (LAN, WAN, Content Delivery, Managed IP PBX)
- Managed Security Solutions
- Data Center Outsourcing (application hosting, managed storage)
- Call Center Technologies (ACD, IVR, Customer Portal)
- IT Applications Management (SOA, Web Services, RTE)
- Strong knowledge of network, communications and mobility protocols
- Working knowledge of switching, routing, server, video, UC&C and mobility equipment.
- Knowledge of storage networking/cloud computing.
- Ability to stay ahead of wireless trends and forthcoming technology.
- Ability to translate technology trends to sales force and customer base.
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Verizon Wireless - 22 months ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...