Allscripts delivers the insights that healthcare providers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company’s Electronic Health Record, practice management and other clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity and information solutions create a Connected Community of Health™ for physicians, hospitals and post-acute organizations.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Executive to cover the New Jersey/New York
• Meet or exceed the order intake target associated with the territory or region.
• Manage cost of sale vs. budget.
• Provide timely and accurate forecasts.
• Accurately forecast sales prospects according to product, timeline, and value.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with management regarding risks and upside.
• Identifies potential business opportunities (i.e. prospecting).
• Engage executives and other key stakeholders to develop new account opportunities.
• Create a business solution consisting of services and software that uniquely addresses the customer's needs. This may include collaboration with cross functional Allscripts teams.
• Perform sales demos; negotiate deals.
• Cultivate relationships with management of new and prospective accounts building credibility and trust.
• Increase net promoters/customer reference ability.
• Responsiveness to customer issues and management of escalations and critical deliverables.
• Minimize customer attrition through high quality customer support/relationships.
• Knowledge of competitive and relevant market data.
• Understanding of current overall trends in the business sector, along with customers' specific business goals, strategy, financials and challenges.
• Upkeep of relevant information on Salesforce.com.
• Prepare and submit sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects for the region.
Experience & Education:
• Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing, or equivalent training in business or sales management.
• Typically requires 4+ years experience in a software sales environment
• Proven track record of success in sales over a sustained period
• Understanding of Healthcare or IT industry
• Overnight, out-of-town travel required. May be extensive depending upon territory or region.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account, company paid life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Allscripts is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital or veteran status.
Allscripts - 2 years ago
Jokes about doctors' handwriting may go the way of house calls, thanks to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions. The...