Serves as the primary technology resource for the clinical and/or financial information systems within a business unit and/or division. Responsibilities include planning and design of business solutions and resources needed to meet business goals/objectives, facilitate the integration of data, information, knowledge and/or systems to support improved productivity, efficiency, decision making, and/or quality outcomes in all roles and health care settings.
Position is responsible for implementation and management of system configurations, analyzing data, information and information system requirements. Develops and provides a variety of reports. Provides technical expertise as a consultant to the user community, branch locations, affiliate or managed sites, Information Services, vendors, etc. Responsible for the orientation and on-going training and education of all user personnel.
This position is a system consultant on our Regional team. We are most interested in a nurse for this particular vacancy. There is a regular call rotation (approximately quarterly), travel to Montana and Wyoming Regional site. This person will be an integral part of our Clinical Regional support and implementation team.
- Bachelors degree in health care, information systems, business or other field as it relates to the department, business unit and/or organization, preferred.
- Two (2) years experience involving the implementation, establishment, updating and/or maintenance of an information system, preferred.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Current Montana license/certification/registration as applicable and appropriate to education/training (RN, Pharmacist, MD, Medical Technologist, etc.).
- Current Montana driver's license and the ability to be insured to operate Billings Clinc vehicles
- or an equivalent combination of education and experience relating to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered.
Click Here to Apply Online
Billings Clinic - 21 months ago