Casino Cage Cashier
Embassy Suites San Juan - Hotel & Casino
8000 Tartak Street
The Cage Cashier position is responsible for controlling his/her individual bankroll during the shift. He or she is also prepares the summary of all receipts and disbursements made during the shift. (Cage Cashiers may also referred to as Front Window Cashier, Fill Bank Cashier or Marker Bank Cashier).
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
With thousands of hotels in more than 80 countries, Hilton Worldwide offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travelers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget.
If you understand the importance of a proper welcome and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Worldwide. Because it’s with Hilton Worldwide where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike. We're Hilton Worldwide. Welcome.
What will I be doing?
In particular, you will also be responsible for:
What are we looking for?
- Safeguards cage bankroll
- Receive and return imprest amount of cash and cash equivalents from Cage Supervisor
- Exchange patron chips and/or tickets from slot machines for cash
- Cash checks upon approval of credit and proper identification
- Process table fills and table credits to table games
- Process jackpots/hopper fills for slots machines
- Process front money deposits and withdrawals for patron at Cage
- Ensure compliance with federal currency transaction reporting requirements
- Complies at all times with regulatory, departmental and company policies, also with federal and local laws
- Approach all encounters with guests and fellow employees in a friendly, service oriented manner
- Must be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees and communicate in a pleasant, friendly and professional manner at all times
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information data from various sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need
- Must be able to work well, maintain composure and objectivity in stressful, high pressure situations
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including, anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving co-worker and guest problems as necessary
What benefits will I receive?
- High School Diploma (Additional training and education is highly desirable)
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Criminal Background/Credit Check
- Casino License required
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Worldwide --- offering an open door, a welcoming smile, and an exceptional experience.
Reached a total of 29 million Hilton HHonors® members — with 2.5 million members joining in 2010 alone
One of the largest hospitality companies in the U.S. by number of rooms
Developing one of the largest pipelines in our history and in the industry --- with a special commitment to global expansion
First major hospitality company to require sustainability measurement as a brand standard
Embassy Suites Hotels