At Wayne Farms, our recipe for success begins with the highest-quality ingredients: our employees. Each one plays a critical role in creating our professional, collaborative environment and contributing to our success as the most technically advanced producers of superior poultry products. We are one of the world’s largest vertically integrated poultry producers with our corporate headquarters in Oakwood, GA (North of Atlanta) and locations throughout the Southeast. We continue to lead our industry in quality while consistently exceeding expectations by our commitment to being partners of choice with our employees, customers, and communities. Our growth is your opportunity.
To ensure the safe and efficient operation of production in order to meet and exceed standards in areas of USDA, QA, safety, accounting, processing, and human resources on the night shift.
[Responsibilities and Tasks]
* Lead and manage performance of employees to meet organizational objectives
* Ensure accountability of superintendents and supervisors for quality, safety, and production standards
* Ensure superintendents and supervisors have needed resources and training to effectively perform their jobs
* Enforce company regulations, policies, and practices
* Ensure proper staffing
* Provide regular and candid feedback regarding performance
* Ensure compliance with USDA standards
* Assist scheduling production for efficient processing
* Conduct annual performance reviews
* Other duties as assigned
[Minimum Skill Levels and Work Experience]
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities
* Ability to interact with all levels of employees from hourly employees through senior leadership
* 8-10 years of relevant experience in production processing
* Demonstrated critical thinking skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Responsible for: 2 Superintendents and first and second processing production supervisors for the shift
[Preferred Skill Levels and Work Experience]
* BS/BA Degree in relevant field
* 3-5 years in first and second processing as Shift Manager
We seek to hire professionals who add value each day, guide their decisions legally, ethically, and in line with company policy. In return, Wayne Farms is committed to enhancing our employees quality of life by delivering a great work environment, competitive pay, professional development, and an industry leading benefits package including: medical, dental, and eye-care coverage, employer-matched 401(k), disability income protection, life insurance, flex spending accounts and voluntary benefits such as critical illness insurance, accident insurance and long-term care indemnity insurance. If you're interested in this opportunity to join a growing and prosperous company, submit your resume online today!
Wayne Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTE: To all recruitment agencies : Wayne Farms does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Wayne Farms employees or any other company location. Wayne Farms is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Wayne Farms LLC - 19 months ago
Don't ask. A top US poultry business, Wayne Farms is too busy to cross the road. The company processes almost 2 billion pounds of...