Familiar with tethering a mobile device to your computer
to watch movies or play games online? Able to sync your
music, videos, and photos, while performing the latest
software updates? All about apps? ?
Then we want to speak with you! Kelly Services® is now
hiring Technical Support Advisors in your area to work
at home for a premier provider of computer
hardware/software products. As a Technical Support
Advisor you will not just provide answers you, will
provide an experience, and you will do it all from home!
In this position you will:
innovative and admired companies in the world
- Handle technical support questions for one of the most
systems and applications
- Exercise multitasking skill as you manage multiple
resolve as a roadmap for troubleshooting problems and
- Utilize P.A.I.R. concept probe, analyze, isolate, and
adjusting to the pace and technical level of the caller.
Contact Management System.
- Accurately log all interactions via the customers
premier provider of software/application products known
- Grow customer service skills while working with a
for exemplary customer service.
- Up sell the customers protection plan based on monthly
While working at home, your schedule will be:
Monday- Friday and 8:30AM and 11:30PM EST Saturday and
- Hours of operation are from 7:00AM and 12:30AM EST
schedule for the first 1-3 months of production. After
- Advisors must be available to work a full time
this time advisors will be scheduled to work a part time
schedule approximately 20-30 hours per week.
until after training.
- Advisors will not receive their official schedule
holidays and weekends
- This position does require the availability to work on
may work up to 38 hours per week during peak times of
- Employees will be required to flex up to fulltime and
the year. These hours can fall anywhere within the hours
of operation. These timeframes fall between late
December - January as well as June - July.
hours of operation
- Training will be three to four weeks
- The candidate must be available to train during the
- Training is followed by approximately a 1 week nesting
day. No absences are allowed during this time.
- You must be able to attend training and nesting every
For this job you must have:
- A proven track record of providing high-quality
phones, and popular software applications for some of
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills
- User-level knowledge of personal computers, cell
the more popular technology products
Cash-in on your passion
- Basic troubleshooting of common system problems
- A passion to continually learn and develop
- High school diploma or equivalent
The user community you will be serving is fanatical
about their computer system and its software
applications which span from simple to complex. If you
share that passion for computer technology and products,
then this is the job for you! Join our team and work
with one of the strongest and most recognized computer
brands in the world.
**Qualified candidates will be required to authorize a
criminal background screen**
If you are interested in this opportunity please click
the APPLY NOW button.
Call us toll-free at 888.243.4535 with questions.
Job Code : BHJOB3479_439213
Kelly Services - 2 years ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...