- Provide a broad range of basic services.
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters.
- Install batteries and checks electrical systems.
- Install and perform tire maintenance.
- Install parts which include shock absorbers and exhaust systems.
- Road test vehicles.
- Other work as required or needed.
- Demonstrated ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills
- Pre-employment drug test, physical exam, background check and other screens may be required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We provide over 26 Benefits & Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
- Exceptional Compensation.
- Many opportunities for advancement as we open new stores nationally each year.
- Work with diverse groups of people at every level.
- Become part of an organization that demonstrates care and positive work environments as evidenced by many loyal Teammates and Managers.
- Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- On the job or in our classrooms a variety of mentors, coaches and educational opportunities accelerate careers.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
CareerBuilder Keywords: motor, chassis, repair, automotive, mechanic, engine, auto, automotive mechanic, auto tech, ASE, A.S.E., car repair, auto repair.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- 2 years ago - save job