Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Exempt/ Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt
Benefits: Competitive salary, full benefits package and career advancement.
Employment Type: Full Time
LoanCare, a division of FNF Servicing, Inc., has an opening for an Escrow Processor - Seller Finance. The Escrow Processor will be trained in and perform various functions of Account Servicing related to the area of escrows and pay off processing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor escrow accounts and send reminders to payers to send in bills for impounds due.
- Send impound shortage letters.
- Perform impound analysis and correct accounts as necessary based on the analysis. Communicate findings with customers and issue refunds for overage or request shortages.
- Work with the tax authorities to ensure all tax impounds are paid up to date and correctly.
- Work with the insurance companies to ensure correct billing information is provided so premiums are paid correctly and timely.
- Generate impound payments timely and accurately.
- Complete overflow pay off requests.
- Monitor pay off update request queue and process pay off updates same day.
- Cross train in all areas of Account Servicing.
- All other duties as assigned.
- General knowledge of mortgage lending/servicing industry.
- General knowledge of escrow related activities.
- Must be flexible, organized and have the ability to manage and prioritize daily assignments, and able to work under time constraints and deadlines.
- Knowledge of office methods and procedures and of standard office equipment (e.g. personal computer, calculator, copier, facsimile machine, scanner, microfilm reader, etc.).
- Ability to use common office suite software (Microsoft Office).
- Analytical ability sufficient to detect problems in workflow procedures and service given and to make recommendations to management to rectify problems or expedite services.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious and effective relationships with customers, co-workers and other department staff while providing world class service
- High school diploma/equivalent with a minimum of 1 year experience in a mortgage-related setting.
**ServiceLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.**
ServiceLink - 19 months ago
To make sure that buying a dream home doesn't become a nightmare, Fidelity National Financial provides title insurance, escrow, home...