- Full life-cycle recruiting to meet staffing goals
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Track and report key metrics
- Follow-up regularly with hiring managers and candidates
- Use state-of-the-art recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates
Location: McLean, VA
- A minimum of five years of IT recruiting experience
- A minimum of three years of experience using OFCCP guidelines
- A minimum of one year of experience recruiting cleared candidates
About Novetta Solutions
Our employees are reputed for their high standard of professionalism and ability to produce rapid, quality results. We retain the most talented people in the industry by offering employees a top-notch benefits package, career growth and development, and a competitive compensation. Our benefit package includes medical, dental, company paid vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays and vacation, performance bonus, and an exceptional 401(k) plan. Novetta Solutions is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Apply online: http://www.novetta.com/life-at-novetta.html
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing new referral program , you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta Solutions.
FGM, Inc., is an information technology company delivering sophisticated, customized solutions that improve business efficiency across the...