Senior Analyst, HR Business Operational Reporting
Reports to: Sr. Director, Workforce Solutions
Job Status: Exempt
The following opportunity is located at our Corporate location on Peachtree Dunwoody Road in Sandy Springs, GA.
This senior analyst position supports HR processes and analytics in Human Resources - Workforce Solutions. It is a key part of the shared services team that works closely with HR and Business leadership to provide metrics and reporting for our HR, Leave, Payroll, Recruiting initiatives and Workforce Development initiatives. Primary responsibilities of this role include partnering with business leaders and representing business requirements to internal project team implementing new systems and process initiatives for the CMG workforce.
- Interact with field personnel and other corporate departments to gain understanding of business processes.
- Analyze and develop reports including those related to applicant data, employment metrics, human resource development metrics, Workforce Solution project metrics, and balanced scorecard measures
- Generate scheduled and ad hoc reports to support the HR organization
- Serve as data quality advocate with regular system audits to ensure complete and accurate reporting
- Participate in development and expansion of HR Data Mart and Recruiting Analytics programs through design of reporting catalog in Oracle Business Intelligence
- Provides system set-up/maintenance, testing and end user support of the HR Technology processes, systems, reports and interfaces, as needed
- Identify opportunities for HR Operations process improvement and drive process issues towards resolution
- Provide expert level consulting to HR and business leaders to develop appropriate reports, metrics and research
- Summarize written findings, publicize results, and participate and share with senior leadership as appropriate, and identifies risks/pitfalls and articulates possible solutions/options
- Independently create predictive models and analyze human resources and payroll data in order to identify significant differences, relationships, root causes and trends. Report results of statistical analyses in the form of graphs, charts, and tables
- Develop predictive models for attrition, high performance, and recruiting demand.
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: HR Analytics, Finance/Accounting Analytics, HR Operations, HR Shared Services (HRIS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or other analytical field or equivalent experience
- Strong background in data extraction, manipulation of raw data, data relationships, data mining, ad-hoc analysis and metrics presentations
- Advanced to expert level abilities in data analysis software and tools like SQL, Excel, Access, Hyperion or Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
- Familiarity with basic statistical principles like mean, median, standard deviation, and correlation coefficient
- Experience with building concise presentations of complex topics.
- Results oriented, with a high bias for action and a strong ownership of accountability.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives and to meet assigned deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with a customer service focus.
- Robust sense of personal judgment with the capacity to handle confidential information and escalate issues effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management to maximize performance.
- Willingness to learn the business from the ground up.
- Basic understanding of financial data and accounting concepts.
- Technical/analytical skills, continuous learning, innovation, and strong work standards/ethics is also required.
- Technical experience with PeopleSoft HRMS, Oracle products (Taleo, Fusion), or other HRMS systems and data structures is a plus
- ERP or SaaS systems implementation exposure or participation is a plus
- Proactive, forward-thinking attitude and creative problem-solving ability
- Impeccable customer service focus with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations; a team player with a solid work ethic.
- Previous operational analysis experience desired
- Normal office environment, with ability to visit and interact with all outside departments.
- Up to 15% travel may be required.
Cox Media Group, Inc., (a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises,) is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of Cox Reps. With $1.8 billion in revenue, the company operations include 15 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 86 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services. Additionally, CMG owns and operates Valpak, one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com .
Please submit resume before:
Cox Enterprises - 23 months ago
Cox Enterprises is one of the nation's leading media companies and providers of automotive services, with 2006 revenues of $13.2 billion and...