The Human Resources HR Consultant provides support to leadership and employees in all areas of Human Resources, including: recruitment and staffing, employee relations, policy and procedure adherence, compliance, performance management, benefits, and compensation.
- Involvement in all stages of the recruitment and selection process, including: resume screening, scheduling appointments, telephone interviews, initial/panel interviews, employee testing, references, extending employment offers, workforce scheduling/forecasting and communicating with candidates.
- Assist management team with day-to-day performance issues to ensure proper Human Resources procedures are followed and all documentation requirements are met.
- Work with employees to resolve employee relations concerns.
- Administering employee documentation including performance and development reviews, FMLA, short term disability, Peoplesoft and Lawson data entries, filing duties.
- Compiling/updating statistical reports, e.g., turnover, exit interviews, recruitment, PTO entitlements.
- Perform new hire orientation training and other soft skill training on an as needed basis.
- Assist leadership in compliance with Federal and State Law requirements (e.g. FMLA, ADA, Civil Rights Act, EEOC etc).
- Participation in ISO/COPC requirements and continuous improvement activities.
- Assist in developing strategies for new business.
- Facilitate focus groups.
- Minimal travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education/Knowledge: Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree with a concentration in Human Resources required. An equivalent of education and experience may be considered. PHR/SPHR Certificate desired.
Experience / Skill: One to two years of experience with recruiting and employee relations required. Intermediate to advanced computer skills required, specifically with Word, Excel, Power Point, Peoplesoft and Outlook. Additional requirements include: ability to maintain confidentiality; ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities, processes and procedures; ability to multi-task; ability to be detail oriented, flexible work schedule.
Minacs is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
We thank all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be notified.
Minacs is a leading business solutions company that partners with global corporations in the manufacturing, retail, telecom, technology,...