Why Youâ€™ll Love Working Here:
Working at TechSmith gives you a chance to hone in your skills in an open, collaborative, and innovative environment where you can be excited to come into work every single day.
We are a technological melting pot, comprised of nearly 250 uniquely skilled human beings that will continue to stretch your comfort zone â€“ but in a good way. And speaking of comfort, who doesnâ€™t love to show up to work in jeans, eat free snacks, and drink free pop?
With great products and maybe even better people behind them, we are always looking for passionate, fun, and, hard working individuals who truly enjoy coming to work and doing what they love. Sounds like you? Weâ€™d love to chat.
Are you a creative, tech savvy person who has a flair for promoting brands and developing relationships? TechSmith is looking for a New Media Recruiter who can provide leadership and vision to our recruitment efforts â€“ and show others how awesome it is to work at TechSmith. We need someone who can go out and passionately promote our brand while also connecting remarkable candidates with some pretty wonderful opportunities.
In addition to the brand ambassador component of this role, youâ€™ll also have the opportunity to develop new recruiting campaigns, explore emerging trends, and help shape TechSmithâ€™s future both in-house and in our community.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Proactively seek out qualified passive candidates
- Assist in screening, interviewing and reference checking
- Work with Marketing & HR to develop new recruiting campaigns
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Coordinate recruiting efforts with the Social Media Team creating a content calendar that aligns with other TechSmith content plans
- Write recruiting content for TechSmithâ€™s online channels including the TechSmith blog, social channels, and other online spaces, coordinating with the Search team to ensure all content is optimized for SEO
- Review content performance and make recommendations for optimizing recruiting content
- Make recommendations and updates to the Careers sections of TechSmith.com
- Act as an ambassador for the TechSmith brand
- Assist internal and external customers on an as needed basis
- Coordinate with third party vendors
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Help create and maintain all required documentation in compliance with state and federal regulations and company policy
- Assist Human Resources Manager on other assignments and/or special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A bachelorâ€™s degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in HR, marketing, or applicable area
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, innovative, and big picture thinker
- Expresses Ingenuity, curiosity, agility, and flexibility
- Passionate, team player
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of social media
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Skills in database management and record keeping
- Interviewing experience and presentation skills
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing circumstances or new information/situations
Compensation and Perks:
At TechSmith, we love our employees and are always looking for ways to reward outstanding performance. Our compensation is competitive and based on skills and experience. As a full-time employee you will receive the standard TechSmith benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) program, etc. We offer you a unique and growing company culture where you can enjoy your work and advance your career. We wear jeans, drink free pop, and enjoy company-sponsored events. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, please submit your resume and cover letter along with your salary requirements.
TechSmith Corporation - 11 months ago
TechSmith Corporation was founded in 1987 and is located in Okemos, Michigan. TechSmith provides practical business software tools to...