Build your career here and experience the advantages that come with working for one of the most respected names in the industry. CROWN invests in your personal and professional growth by providing you with education and training opportunities to keep current in your field. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
As a key member of our Fixed Assets Accounting group, the Fixed Asset Accountant will be responsible for monitoring project spending and monitoring the fixed asset registers for our manufacturing locations.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· BS in Accounting plus 0-3 years relevant experience
· Proficiency in MS Excel, Access and Word
· Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities. .
· Strong communication skills
· Demonstrates strong work ethic and the desire to learn
· Manages time effectively and prioritizes completing tasks to meet deadlines.
· Meticulous attention to detail. Committed to producing accurate and high-quality work.
· Can be trusted to handle confidential and sensitive information.
Crown Holdings - 23 months ago