Technical Product Manager - Software
Mahwah, NJ, United States
25 January 2013
To strengthen our Global Marketing Department at Nobel Biocare Procera, we are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager in our Mahwah, NJ facility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Education and Work Experience:
- Identify software improvements and technology based product requirements. Collaborate with marketing product management to ensure new products meet future customer requirements.
- Provide input into strategic development roadmap.
- Transform market requirements into technical requirement specifications for front-end software development.
- Manage the technical lifecycle of software applications.
- Coordinate and control software development projects.
- Develop and manage the product database to ensure all individuals have user-friendly access to information.
- Develop and maintain a product promotional literature library with easy access
- Act as the coordinator to the teams for technical product support to ensure technical questions are answered quickly and efficiently
- Benchmark competitive software applications and systems.
- Train on the latest software features to optimize sales opportunities.
- Conduct aligned planning of the product launch preparation phase
- Prepare rollout of NobelProcera software & hardware in the different regions
- Outline communication plan to customers, supporting Product Management
- Document and communicate release notes
- Support Beta Test manager on all technical issues relating to software & hardware rollout
- Master's degree in engineering, preferably software engineering or computer science
- Literacy in computer technology mandatory; experience with CAD systems strongly desired
- Project management skills preferred
- Must be fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience with technical product management for software applications preferred
- Software development background preferred
- Experience with release and change management processes preferred
- Experience with software lifecycle management preferred
- Experience in software customer support or pre-sales preferred
- International work experience a plus
- Fluency in French (spoken and written) desired; fluency in any other language a plus
Nobel Biocare - 9 months ago
The tooth fairy might leave you some spare change, but Nobel Biocare can fix you up with restorative dental implants, crowns, or bridgework...