Logistics Ops Associate - Sr |
NJ / Edison
Under close supervision, performs basic inventory control processes utilizing the Oracle system, performing any and all physical tasks relating to receiving and distributing materials within the warehouse, assisting in cycle counting and physical inventory and for performing other various administrative duties of a basic complexity relating to any and all warehouse activities.
1. Performs all physical tasks associated with the movement and receiving of materials, consumer devices and restocking of material.
2. Performs fulfillment of material demand requests, pulling stock from racks and shelving, preparing and securing material on pallets and distribution of order to internal customers.
3. Meets company standards pertaining to the quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis in a manner that is in compliance with all Cablevision policies and procedures.
4. Performs basic clerical tasks through the use of appropriate company documentation.
5. Responsible for ensuring that all work related equipment and vehicles are utilized and maintained in a safe and responsible manner. Responsible for ensuring all work related tasks are performed in a manner that is in compliance with all Cablevision and OSHA safety rules and regulations, and all applicable laws.
6. Assist in the monitoring of inventory levels, and communicating need for ordering to immediate supervisor.
7. Performs such additional duties, as the Logistics Operations Supervisor and/or Warehouse Manager may from time to time deem necessary.
8. Limited understanding of Oracle inventory system and can perform basic material transactions.
9. Understand importance of inventory control and support at an accuracy of 95%.
10. Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times, and dress in the company approved and supplied uniforms.
11. Ensure all work areas are maintained in a clean and safe manner.
12. Performs Cabledata billing system interface activities such as device polling, status changes, etc., and conduct necessary Oracle transactions.
13. Consumer Device independently, deliver and pick up equipment at supported Walk in Centers and Store within a Store.
The Logistics Operations Associate Senior must maintain adequate contact with all internal/external customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
SHIFT: Mon - Fri, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Key selection criteria
A successful candidate will have a minimum of six (6) months experience and demonstrated the ability to perform all duties and responsibilities as described in the Logistics Operations Associate position description in an exemplary level.
- Core Competencies. Ability to lift and manipulate a variety of shaped items that weigh a minimum of 60 pounds, to use hand tools and operate all tools and equipment in a safe and responsible manner. This position requires a High School diploma or equivalent and the ability to read and write English and perform basic mathematical calculations, must possess valid drivers license. Must obtain OSHA certification for operation of equipment, i.e. forklift, electric jack, etc.
- Technical Skills and Competence. Must to operate material handling equipment such as a warehouse forklift and hand-truck. Ability to operate with a moderate proficiency, a computer terminal with multiple software applications including Oracle for inventory control purposes, bar- coding, and Cabledata billing system.
- Organizational Awareness. Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required. Ability to interface and communicate effectively within the Logistics group and with other Cablevision functional groups.
- Motivating Others. Ability to create successful working relationships with internal and external groups and organizations
Area of Interest
At Cablevision, we hire innovators, creative thinkers, team players, customer service advocates, technology experts, and top-performing...