The ideal Packaging Sales Manager will complete the following
efforts, and support organization for the Packaging market segment.
- Initiate, coordinate, and direct the marketing programs, sales
- Provide leadership to the department so that all members have a
achieving the Division ROS, RONA, and EBIT objectives.
- Construct sales and marketing programs that will contribute to
receivables) and applicable departmental expenses to achieve the
- Work with Division Manager to manage the assets (inventory and
department and division goals.
threats to the success of xpedx) and communicate information to
- Maintain an awareness of marketplace conditions (opportunities or
sales calls with sales staff, specialists, and technicians.
- Develop and maintain a visible presence in the market by making
the penetration of markets to achieve division gross profit
- Direct the activities and training of the sales staff to ensure
contribute to generating gross profit from new and existing markets.
- Develop and maintain source relationships with vendors that will
meet the gross profit objectives of the division.
- Hire, develop, and maintain a sales force that will consistently
information as well as sales training.
- Conduct sales meetings to disseminate pertinent market and product
the profitability of the Corporation.
- Participate in Division, Group, and Company programs to enhance
**This job can be filled up in position level depending on candidate’s
- Management experience preferred.
Business Administration Bachelor's Degree
Sales Experience 3 years
PC Software-Microsoft Office Proficient
Travel Availability Up to 25%
International Paper - 24 months ago
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....