This position reports to the Distribution manager and the team lead, and is responsible for performing various functions in a warehouse/stockroom environment. Performs all inventory management transactions necessary to supply inventory for manufacturing and order fulfillment . Provide support the Distribution Team in meeting or exceeding our customer’s expectations while maintaining a comfortable, organized and safe workplace.
• Shipping product to SonoSite customers, including picking the orders, packaging, recording serial number information, using the shipping systems, filling out waybills, and ship confirming.
• Receiving material from SonoSite suppliers, including picking up product from suppliers, unloading trucks, inspecting material, inventory location transfers, and stocking shelves.
• Warehouse maintenance, such as emptying garbage cans, keeping warehouse area clean and organized, and keeping warehouse supplies stocked.
• Kitting of material for production work orders.
• Performs cycle counts, inventory transactions and reconciliation within designated areas.
• Provide Part replenishment for POU inventory .
• Perform scrap transactions .
• Coordi nate subassembly work orders and other planner functions as directed by management .
• Coordinates MRB inventory
· Minimum two (2) years of shipping, receiving, and inventory control experience
· Computer literate
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge and experience performing basic math functions
· Good analytical skills to understand material transactions and reconcile discrepancies in physical inventory.
· Experience working with Oracle or similar ERP/MRP system skills
· Experience with kitting work orders and inventory control.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, multi-tasking environment
· Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information & records
SonoSite is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
SonoSite, Inc. specializes in the development of hand-carried ultrasound (HCU) systems for use in a variety of medical specialties in a...