At TASC we are committed to advancing our customers|
' missions and creating a safer world. See yourself designing the next vital solution to get ahead of evolving cyber threats or advancing security efforts to protect Americans at home and around the globe.
TASC is seeking Computer Network Analysts with at least two years of experience as an instructor and at least two years as a network analyst. Assuming a dual role, the primary role of an instructor and the secondary role of a network analyst, the successful candidate will assist with developing and facilitating a foundational computer network operations (CNO) course through the use of experience building scenarios to demonstrate the technologies, techniques, tradecraft, operations and procedures utilized during the complete lifecycle of CNO projects. The successful candidate will perform secondary duties as an R&T analyst in order to maintain currency and relevancy of course curriculum.
- Trained and worked in Tailored Access Organization/R&T within the past year
- At least two years knowledge and current practical experience with all of the following tools: TUNINGFORK, JOLLYROGER, VITALAIR, FOXSEARCH, EUTT, TITLEHOLDER, DISCOROUTE, RADB, NKB, XKEYSCORE, MARINA, PINWALE, FOREMAN, ANCHOR/MAUI, NETCOG/WIRESHARK
- Demonstrated experience with Solaris, Linux, and Windows operating systems
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with network administration
- Ability to configure and install a training environment for use during training
- At least two years of experience conducting professional training to include podium instruction and e-learning platform
- At least two years of experience developing technical documentation
TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
- Experience with Windows Host/Network Forensics
- Experience with Penetration testing with Linux or Windows Networks
- Experience with on-line learning management software such as Moodle
- At least two years of experience using software programming languages such as C++, JAVA, Python, and Perl
- Former ROC Operator or R&T Analyst
- Comprehensive VMware experience
- Demonstrated network experience
- VCP certification
- CCNA certification
- CISSP certification
Join us and see your engineering and technology expertise help address the nation
's most pressing and complex challenges. For nearly 50 years, TASC has worked on the front lines with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. TASC provides systems engineering, integration and decision-support services to the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and civilian agencies of the federal government. TASC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...