As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making o v er 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The primary objective of the sales representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact with primary care physicians. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.quintiles.com
- 4 year Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university required
- 4 plus years of direct selling experience of pharmaceutical products to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry is required
- Gastrointestinal product experience is a strong plus
- Documented sales results
- Residence within the current geography is required
- Possess a valid driver’s license in the Pharmaceutical Sales Representative’s state of residence and maintain a driving record that is acceptable to the Company.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals, including the ability to formulate and successfully implement business plans, sales plans and sales calls.
- Ability to recognize internal and external customer needs and successfully position customer products as solutions to Healthcare clinicians needs.
- Ability to meet customer expectations and requirements on a timely basis.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively without close supervision.
- Must have the capability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to key audiences, i.e., physicians, caregivers and patients/parents.
- Proven ability to effectively interface and work cooperatively with individuals of all levels, plus demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to think on his/her feet and adapt quickly to respond to physician's questions and various situations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy, a commitment to quality work, and the ability to deploy strengths and compensate for weakness.
- Performance and results driven
- Customer expertise and relationship development
- Business Insight; leverages in-depth knowledge of one’s territory to tailor account plan
- Professional credibility; Uses a well thought out selling approach to have a specific impact
- Masters knowledge of disease states and both customer and competitors’ products
Quintiles Transnational - 2 years ago
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...