The Subscription Sales Engineer provides technical presales support to the subscription team and channel partners. This includes supporting Nessus Professional Feed subscription evaluations, answering presales technical questions, and providing any other presales technical support needed for subscription revenue generation. The Subscription SE would also be required to go in the field for channel partner training and events.
- Manage subscription software trials and "Proof of Concept" evaluations
- Answer technical questions and provide consultative security & compliance expertise
- Educate channel partners and subscription team on product offerings
- Escalate technical issues related to sales
- Learn competitive offerings and assist with competitive positioning
- Stay aware of roadmap developments as they relate to sales efforts
This position is full-time in the Columbia, MD office. Must be located in or around metropolitan DC.
- Experience with Nessus or other network scanning technologies
- Solid foundational knowledge of TCP/IP and network security concepts
- Experience with Redhat Enterprise Server at the command-line level
- Knowledge of penetration testing and compliance auditing
- 1-3 years direct technical customer support experience
- Pluses: Bachelors Degree
Tenable Network Security, Inc. - 14 months ago