Saddle Ranch Chop House is a high-energy, Rock-Western chop house. Saddle Ranch prides in its destination restaurant concept where guests come for a great home-style meal and royal-like hospitality and stay long after their plates have been cleared to immerse themselves in a dynamic Rock-Western experience. With a rustic over-sized oval bar, mechanical bucking bull, and flaming outdoor stone fire pits, Saddle Ranch Chop House is the perfect place for friends and family to gather and eat, drink and celebrate life.
The Kitchen Manager is responsible for managing daily back-of-house operations and ensuring the highest quality food preparation and production. The Kitchen Manager works with front-of-house staff and managers in cooperation with back-of-house support to deliver to each guest an amazing food and service experience. Areas of responsibility include:
Duties and responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Manage kitchen staff by recruiting, training, scheduling and supervising
- Ensure food quality standards
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by adhering to all federal, state and local sanitation and safety requirements
- Assure smooth kitchen operations by overseeing daily product inventory, purchasing and receiving.
- Control costs by estimating purchasing needs and setting standards for portion size
- 5 to 7 years of experience in culinary arts with at least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Ability to communicate effectively , perform multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize needs in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of applicable safety and sanitation procedures and training required
- Ability to forecast inventory and staffing needs required
- Knowledge of food costs and inventory management
- Proven ability to effectively build and foster a team environment
Monster - 19 months ago