Years of Experience: -5
Scope of Responsibility/Expectation: -
• Serve as the client facing recruitment leader to provide full account management activity for Product Development, Software, Advanced Technology, Design, and Product Management organizations.
• Partner with other talent acquisition leaders to drive innovation, efficiencies and results.
• Provide leadership to direct reports and expand team beyond the transactional function to an organization that is known for delivering the best talent possible with consistent high quality results and productivity.
• Partner with the Senior HR Business Partners to map recruitment solutions and develop recruiting strategies for each business.
• Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR partners utilizing market trends, employment data and competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development and retention.
• Partner with business senior leaders and HR Business partners in the design, identification and leadership of hiring review teams/committees.
• Lead and facilitate hiring teams and committees across assigned function and represent Talent Acquisition in executive hiring committee reviews.
• Evangelize and ensure compliance with interviewer training and methodology, as well as offer review proves across recruiting team and assigned functions.
• Work with recruiters to educate them on how their actions impact the business and hold recruiters accountable for meeting metrics and give feedback when needed.
• Drive productivity goals and metrics to ensure consistent fulfillment and productivity across the team.
• Create and drive all sourcing channels and ensures recruiters are utilizing tools and capabilities to the highest degree.
Specific Knowledge/Skills: -
• BA/BS degree is required. MBA or Master’s degree in an HR discipline is preferred.
• 8 years proven recruiting experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment, executing a variety of recruitment strategies.
• 3 years of management experience required.
• Experience recruiting in the technology industry
• Proven experience with recruitment in domestic markets
• Knowledge and experience in a wide range of current recruiting policies, practices, and trends.
• Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process.
• Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
• Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality and diplomacy.
Motorola Mobility - 18 months ago