Summer Advantage USA, Inc.
IF YOU HAVE A DESIRE TO MAKE A CHANGE IN THE LIVES OF YOUNG PEOPLE, THEN SHARE YOUR ENTHUSIASM AS A SUMMER ADVANTAGE, USA TEACHER.
SCHOLARSHIP ~ CITIZENSHIP ~ SUCCESS
Organizational Overview: One of the most effective tools to improve student achievement – summer learning – is currently one of the most underutilized. Summer learning, not be confused with summer school, provides children with a rich array of academics and enrichment (i.e., art, music, engineering, physical fitness, and community service); connects children with experienced educators and caring adult mentors; and engages parents more deeply in the education of their children.
By engaging all children in summer learning programs, we can increase children's state test scores, improve high school graduation rates, reduce risky behavior, and most importantly, ensure all children receive a well-rounded, high quality education.
Summer Advantage USA will bring high quality summer learning programs to children throughout the country using a business model focused on sustainability and growth.
Training Dates: June 17 - June 21
Program Dates: June 24 - July 26
Provide direct health services to individual students, parents/guardians and staff.
M-F 8:15am -3:15 pm
1) Manage time and resources in the provision of school health services.
2) Identify specific health conditions which can have an impact on learning.
3) Participate in developing and maintaining a safe and healthful environment.
4) Provide emergency care when needed.
5) Administer and record medications.
6) Compile health materials and distribute as necessary.
- Registered nurse with valid Colorado licensure or certified nurse aid (LPN, CNA or Health Aide designation)
- Commitment to Summer Advantage’s mission.
- Current CPR certification
- Computer and internet skills are required.
- Regional compliance requirements, including fingerprinting and criminal background check.
Summer Advantage USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Summer Advantage USA participates in E-verify in states that require.
Summer Advantage USA - 10 months ago
We believe that if we provide rigorous academic programming and an array of enrichment activities during the summer months of the primary...