The role of an Account Manager requires strong attention to detail, communication and rapport building skills, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit, where long-term value is generated through creative insight, disciplined problem solving, personal accountability, economic decision making, and critical thinking.
Implement and manage the Orriant wellness program for new and existing client companies around the country.
1. Manages ongoing relationships and service delivery to clients for up to 20 client accounts around the country.
2. Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts and includes substantial direct client contact
3. Builds relationships with clients and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery.
4. Monitor client satisfaction and implement strategies that maximize their satisfaction and build long term relationships at all levels within the client organization.
5. Approach each client interaction as an opportunity to exceed the clients' expectations and improve Orriant’s reputation.
6. General understanding and confidence in reporting to client companies on all elements of the Orriant wellness program, which include biometrics, satisfaction, ROI, and general participation statistics.
7. Ability to effectively give presentations and captivate any audience, no matter the demographic or location of participants.
Preferred Education and Experience
At least 5 years experience in Account Management
Associate’s degree or higher in Health Sciences, Business, or Marketing.
Professional communication skills and demeanor
3+ years of in-person, face to face experience in delighting clients
Strong project management experience using MS Office Suite.
Strong presentation skills
Willing and able to travel within the U.S. up to 30% of the time
Personable, outgoing and friendly personality
Passion for and active in a healthy lifestyle
Dedication to client satisfaction
Organized with excellent task management skills with a focus on business strategy and growth
Expert at building strong relationships
Strong negotiating skills.
Ability to work independently and act on own initiative.
Orriant Headquarters – Sandy, Utah
Salary : $40K-$45K Salary based on exp.
“Orriant is where health comes to life.”
Orriant is one of the nation's premier accountability-based, incentive-driven wellness programs with participants in 50 states. Our unique incentive structure and personal health coaching available to participants are what sets us apart, obtaining an unprecedented 70-90% participation rate compared to only 15-20% of our competitors.