Data Entry Clerk - Production Control
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for the timely creation of machine birth records and the entry of pertinent data related to the machines in iWarranty.
This position cross-trains in critical production control clerk functions in order to act as a back-up to the production control clerk when needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Receive and document data from shop floor personnel.
Scan and file paperwork, backfill for production control clerk on work order entry and completions as needed, backfill for plant administrative assistant as needed.
Other Skills and Abilities
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous job experience and/or training in Data Entry or Customer Service preferred.
- Ability to proficiently operate a personal computer, Internet, and Microsoft Office, including but not limited to, Word and Excel.
iWarranty experience is preferred.
Vermeer is an EEO/AAP/M/F/V/D employer
- Ability to perform intermediate PC functions including spreadsheet formulas and functions, queries, tables, merges, and special reports.
- Ability to operate copy machine, laminator, printer, paper cutter and electric stapler.
- Ability to effectively manage time to meet department, production, and overall Company schedules.
- Ability to maintain accuracy in data entry.
- Ability to produce accurate, professional and error-free documents in a timely manner.
- Demonstration of good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain positive interpersonal relationships which encourage openness with customers and peers.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while supporting the department.
Administrative and Support Services
Feb 19, 2013, 2:01:41 PM
Vermeer's products have the power to move the earth. The company manufactures a slew of production and farm equipment, distributed...