Hi, we're Garland Heart. We're a set of companies that care as much about impact as service. We're based out of Dallas, TX. We primarily work with small community banks and are looking for another great person to the team.
- Check out our parent website ( http://garlandheart.com ) to learn more about our purpose, beliefs, culture, and why we do what we do.
- Check out our service company ( http://garlandheartinfosecurity.com ) to learn more about what you'll be doing and how we do it.
- Friend us up on Facebook , Twitter and/or LinkedIn .
Garland Heart Info Security is looking to improve and grow our already strong stable of information security consultants. Your main role will be conducting information security audits and security reviews. You're experience and willingness to learn will dictate how fast and how far you can go in this role. Our job is as much about interacting with our clients as providing the expertise. If you have the tendency to talk down, belittle, or just can't socialize with others, don't apply. We want someone that can 'talk tech' in simple terms and an easy-doing way.
- Conduct information security audits based on GLBA, FFIEC and COBIT guidelines.
- An interest in performing Social Engineering reviews including dumpster diving. That's right, you'll literally jump in dumpsters to find confidential information.
- Once trained, could perform Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Reviews
- Once earned, very flexible hours in an Results Oriented Work Environment
- Expected travel is 50%. Usually Monday through Thursday up to twice a month. Sometimes more....sometimes less.
Desired Skills & Experience
Following Skills are preferable, however not required:
- Preferred experience with technology in a variety of different environments.
- Team Player
- Smart and effective communicator
- Make the complicated subject easy to understand to the novice
- Experience in the FFIEC, GLBA, SOC, ISO or COBIT guidelines a plus!
Certifications that could help ease your transition:
- Network +
- Security +