At this time we are seeking a positive and team-oriented experienced collections specialist to join our growing organization! This position is responsible for initiating communication between Billing Partners and clients in order to accelerate client payments and to resolve any disputed fees in a professional and tactful manner. In addition, the incumbent must thoroughly document all aspects of client contact and details of necessary follow-up steps and dates to assure that commitments are adhered to, while keeping all lines of communication open and maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- 3 - 5 years of proven, solid collections experience specifically from a professional services organization. (Public accounting or consulting is strongly preferred.)
- 2 - 4 years of college (including some accounting courses)
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word
- Previous experience with FDCPA
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent/professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong detail, problem solving, organizational and follow up skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Relationship building skills
- Prior experience and the ability to interact with high level business professionals
- Demonstrated confidence and a high degree of professionalism
- A high level of ability to discuss and negotiate payment resolution
~McGladrey is an EOE/AA EMPLOYER~~
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
Location Street Address :
City : Chicago
State : IL
Region : Full Time
Position Type : Experienced
Job Type : Experienced
Degree Required : None
Travel Required : No
Relocation Eligible : No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID : GLMC10033
McGladrey - 9 months ago
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP operates under the McGladrey brand as the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services,...