The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Hospital Account Executive for the Las Vegas, NV Territory - (this position will cover Northern NV).
Hospital Account Executive
is responsible for managing and growing a book of business in hospital accounts; identifies important stakeholders within the hospital environment that are decision makers for testing services; provide continuing education to existing customers and manages customer relationships; executes regional and national marketing strategies within the hospital ecosystem to key decision makers; has call point ownership of key hospital accounts.
- Drive sales of hospital accounts through targeting prospective markets, accounts and departments to secure the business
- Builds relationships at multiple levels within the account, with internal support positions and with operations to maximize efficiency of processes.
- Participate with regional leadership in developing plans for increasing volume and profitability in hospital accounts
- Partner with and notify Hospital Service Representative of complex issues or when full-touch or face-to-face service is required
- Provide immediate support for less complex issues
- Educate new hospital accounts on all processes and procedures to ensure accurate and timely transactions
- Implements fee increases or price changes
- Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and regional resources as needed)
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e., Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe)
- Prepare and present proposals and bids to relevant customers in the hospital environment
- Ensure compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
- Five years of experience in sales or with account ownership
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed.
Employees must upload or send to the Recruiter a completed Request For Transfer (RFT) and the employee's most recent Performance Development & Review (PDR).
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Discover a career with real meaning at Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX), the nation's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and...