Cardno ENTRIX is one of the leading firms in the North and Latin American countries with respect to natural resources management and environmental consulting. Cardno ENTRIX has quickly become one of the top places to work in the environmental consulting industry.
For more information and/or to apply online, visit us at: https://www.ultirecruit.com/TBE1000B/Jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*7C9F... .
Cardno ENTRIX is seeking a NEPA/CEQA Specialist to work with a multidisciplinary team of accomplished biologists, planners, hydrologists, geologists, and engineers on a variety of projects in California and the western United States.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project management of large scale (+$500,000) projects
- Project team and task leadership
- Staff mentoring and management
- Management and preparation of large, complex documents, including License Applications for Hydroelectric Projects and EIRs/EISs for development projects, energy and industrial projects, watershed resource plans and assessments, and environmental restoration projects.
- Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, or Ph.D. in environmental science or engineering or a closely related field
- Ten plus years of relevant professional experience working on projects that involve NEPA/CEQA compliance and permitting
- Knowledge of pertinent environmental regulations and associated processes
- Strong business/client orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
Cardno ENTRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ability to work well independently and with a diverse, multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced, team oriented work environment
- Solid time management and follow-through skills, with the ability to simultaneously work on and manage multiple tasks/projects with tight deadlines
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Self motivated; strong initiative
- Detail oriented; resourceful
- Extensive experience with and/or management of U.S. Corps of Engineers Permitting, Civil, and/or Planning processes and documentation
- Bilingual capabilities (Spanish) is a plus