Position Title |
HR Data Specialist
Business Unit Description
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled service make us the partner of choice for many of the world’s most admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, and tobacco industries. Our end-market expertise is also the foundation for success in our other businesses – Specialty Chemicals and the Community Development and Land Management Group. We touch people’s lives every day, everywhere. We help people keep track of their medications ( Dosepak ®, and Shellpak ® packaging), take care of their homes and gardens ( Mixor ® Trigger Sprayers) and their communities ( Evotherm ® asphalt). We develop products and solutions that not only grow our customers’ brands, but also improve our – and their – customers’ quality of life.
With about 15,000 employees worldwide, MWV operates in 30 countries and serves customers in more than 100 nations. But no matter where we’re doing business, we do things the right way – with a focus on integrity, sustainability, and positively contributing to the communities in which our employees live and work.
MWV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HR Data Specialist is primarily responsible for the quality of HR service delivery, by partnering with HR Business Partners (HRBP), processing service requests, performing system transactions and supporting, researching and responding to level 2 inquires/requests. HOW YOU WILL IMPACT MWV
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Partners with HRBP on matters that require HR Operations data expertise, which include but are not limited to organization restructures, leaves, promotions, severance, escalated payroll and benefits issues.
- Receives and tracks to completion all inquiries determining the most effective method of resolution within the designation Service Level Agreement (SLA) timeframe.
- Researches and processes HR transactions and data changes, including changes in employee information, general HR administration, benefits and organizational management. Executes all process steps in accordance with MWV standard operating procedures.
- Responds to HR related inquiries and assists employees, managers and HR in understanding their role and responsibility in the HR process.
- Provides employees with forms and information material related to HR programs for which they are eligible and in the HR administration process where an election and/or signature is required.
- Special HR related projects as needed in support of HR Professional and COE leaders including but not limited to year-end activities, communications, system implementations, etc.
- SAP HR end user experience required
- SAP Org Management Personnel Administration (PA) experience required
- SAP Org Management (OM) experience preferred
- Min. 4yrs HR related experience required
- Min. 2yrs Payroll related experience preferred
- Min. 4yrs Benefits related experience preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office, with expert knowledge of Excel.
- Minimum BA or 4-year degree or equivalent job experience required .
- Drive for Results
- Proactivity & Self-Motivation Tenacity & Accountability
- Interper sonal Effectiveness & Influence
- Relationship Building
- Consultative Skills
- Commitment to Learning
- Issue Management
- Non-Linear Thinking & Pre dictive resolution
- Custom er Effort & Expectation Setting
- Technical Expertise
United States of America
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled...