- We are currently searching for a Receptionist for our Chantilly, VA office.
Bowman Consulting delivers real estate, energy and infrastructure solutions to public and private markets throughout the country. A focused growth strategy has allowed Bowman to more than double in size over the last three years, operating twenty offices nationwide with a leading-edge staff of over 400. We have our sights set on doubling again in the next few years, further increasing our value to our clients. This growth strategy, along with outstanding client relationships, enables Bowman to anticipate the needs of the marketplace and respond to its demands through new service offerings, locations and solutions. Bowman is an adept and energetic firm with a results-oriented attitude. We focus on exceeding expectations and give our clients peace of mind by providing exceptional service.
We offer the depth of resources that one expects from a large design firm. At the same time, we operate with a degree of flexibility typically found only in boutique firms. Led by many of our fields' most respected professionals, we attract and retain the industry's best and brightest.
Requirements: HS diploma or equivalent; ideal candidates must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects, be detail oriented and work well in a team atmosphere. Candidates should have excellent communication, computer and organizational skills. A flexible work style and great follow up skills are essential along with proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe and Outlook.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to project managers
- Answer all incoming phone calls and ensure all calls are redirected accordingly. Take messages as needed.
- Greet visitors in a professional, friendly manner.
- Receive, sort and forward mail.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as needed