- Manage all production logistics of various ad campaign, catalog, editorial, e-commerce and still life photo shoots for all BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP brands.
- Deal with outside agencies on sourcing talent & crew for photo shoots based on direction from creative directors and art directors, as well as negotiate competitive rates for models, hair stylists, make-up artists, wardrobe stylists, prop stylists, set designers, photographers, studios, catering and locations.
- Understand and translate brand profile, customer profile and creative direction for specific jobs in order to recommend appropriate talent.
- Work with creative directors and art directors on all talent approvals for photo shoots and fit needs.
- Book models for various special events.
- Partner with creative directors, art directors, print and web production teams, merchandise manager and merchants to schedule shoots based on production deadlines and sample availability.
- Manage photo shoot requests from various departments and build into existing photo shoot schedule.
- Conduct on-going model casting efforts in New York and Los Angeles as well as remotely in other major cities for photo shoots, fittings and special events.
- Organize and manage comprehensive talent database.
- Build/maintain relationships at appropriate client/vendor level.
- Assist with seasonal runway show production and other miscellaneous projects as needed.
- Existing relationships with various talent agencies, studios and other photo shoot-related vendors a must!
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Self-starter able to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with/manage varying personalities and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel a must!) and Adobe Pro.
- Minimum 5 years relevant professional experience.
Creative Hotlist - 3 years ago