The Budget Manager will:
- Lead in the development of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Responsible for identifying cost cutting techniques as well as professional revenue fluctuations and needs.
- Perform monthly variance (revenue and expense) analysis at all levels
- Participate and lead the process of in-depth analysis and modeling as well as giving Executive Management information to make strategic decisions.
- Implement and maintain monthly reporting tools including Board presentation materials.
- Responsible for establishing the budget area within the finance department, reporting to the Director of Finance activities and proposing changes necessary for meeting both current and future demands.
BS/BA in Business Administration with concentration in Accounting or Finance.
MBA or advanced degree preferred.
Steward Health Care - 24 months ago