Valley Agricultural Software
Manager of Business Operations
Date: 0 5 / 06 /12
Valley Agricultural Software (VAS) has a position based at its Tulare office for Manager of Business Operations , open immediately. VAS is a Tulare C A based company offering high-end software products and support services to larger, progressive dairies and consultants around the world.
This position will be responsible for assessing current VAS business procedures and practices and implementing changes after consulting with the chief executive officer . The result should be more efficient, effective systems that will enable more rapid growth and smoother operations .
This position will oversee the daily operations for a variety of operational functions and manage a group of 8 -10 employees engaged in these areas:
T h e position will not have primary responsibility for accounting or HR . However, the position will oversee the daily activities of employees engaged in the following areas to ensure the needs of the executive team and the controller are met for:
- Customer contact and contract database maintenance
- Product and subscription status tracking
- Creation and t racking of quotes and invoices
- Shipping and receiving
- I nventory management
- Repairs and returns tracking
- Staffing and scheduling of telephone operator and receptionist positions
- All accounting and bookkeeping related activities
- HR functions (e.g., payroll, benefits, retirement, Social Security, and Workers Comp)
- Bachelor or higher degree in business administration or related area (or equivalent business experience)
- 3-5 years of experience in the listed areas and duties in a small to mid-sized company
- Inventory management experience
- Ability to manage staff in a professional and respectful manner
- Experience managing subscription services
- Familiarity with Navision and ACT (or other CRM) software packages
The position will report to the VAS CEO.
Dependent on qualifications and experience . Fully funded retirement, generous health benefits. Pleases state salary requirements.
Please send information outlining relevant experience, caree r goals , and 3 appropriate business references plus a resume to the email indicated in the Monster.com position announcement.
Monster - 12 months ago