Our Multi-Unit Managers oversee the high volume locations in their region and are responsible for driving profitable sales in their assigned stores. Along with operational support, Region Managers must also recruit, train, and maintain their team by providing ongoing coaching and development to the Managers within their region.
What Are We Looking For?
If you have the experience we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J!
- 2-3 years of multi-unit management experience in retail, restaurant, grocery, or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
- Previous management proficiency in high volume retail with Profit and Loss accountability
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
- Great people management skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Must exemplify integrity and accountability at the management level
- Demonstrate excellent team leadership skills
- Must build, coach, manage, and develop teams from a staffing, interviewing, hiring, and training standpoint
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help new hires succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. Furthermore, you will receive compensation that is commensurate with your experience and one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
Benefits available include:
- Nationwide Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Planning with 60% Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
Pilot Travel Centers - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Pilot Flying J (PFJ), formerly Pilot Travel Centers, steers truckers and other motorists to more than 550 company-owned and -operated Travel...